Monday, July 13, 2009

North Africa Highlight Photos

Here are some highlights from our trip:

While we were in D.C. waiting for our flight to Paris, I got to meet President Obama. The Secret Service wasn't really excited about me putting my arm around him, so this is the picture right before I got pinned to the ground and pounded on for a few minutes.

Thus is the typical inside of a home in North Africa. That's Ed, one of the faculty on our trip, working on his computer.

If you think that people in America have a problem with watching too much TV, well this is a typical site throughout North Africa.

This is a view of approximately a tenth of the city from a large hill sitting basically right in the center of the city. So imagine in all the buildings there are maybe 4 people who know Christ as their Lord and Savior.


This is an Armored Ground Cricket. They are about the size of a small cell phone. These bugs were all over the place in this one village we visited. We were told it was poisonous, but I still got one on a stick and held it up to my face. Later, someone else said that it wasn't poisonous. So I guess I wasn't that dumb after all.


This is a picture of our team: Adam, Dana, Kanon, and me (L to R).
So it's taken me about 3 hours to get these pictures up so I will try and put some more up later.

No comments: