Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reverse Surprise Party Awards

After my 2nd ever reverse surprise party I had to give some awards for all the great festivities...

MOST LIKELY TO RUIN THE SURPRISE: Lily Grace Holloway, a year old who continually tried to walk up on my hiding spot.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR/ACTRESS: Jay and Torrey Popovich. Thanks for your help guys!

BEST MISSPELLING: Courtney Brady. Though I have to admit, the HAPPY BITHDAY cake was delicious!

BEST SNACK: Jon Davis. I could eat little sausages wrapped in bacon all day long.

BEST SNACK (NON-MEAT DIVISION): Courtney Brady. Hey you don't need an R to be delicious!

WORST TIMING FOR A FACEBOOK MESSAGE EVER: Jennifer Martin with her comment: "hey are you throwing yourself a surprise party again?"

THE REAP WHAT YOU SOW AWARD: Justin Perry. I suppose if you give someone coupons for a Christmas present, you should definitely expect coupons for your birthday present.

BEST SURPRISE: Well since I was the only one who surprised anybody, I guess that award goes to ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.